GENERAC PRO PRODUCTS
Generac Pro Products
Walk Behind Trimmer Mower
Spec Sheet $829.99 MSRP
The Generac PRO 22” Trimmer Mower, equipped with Generac’s powerful G-Force engine, has endured rigorous testing to ensure rock-solid performance. The Trimmer Mower was designed for ease of use, with adjustable mowing heights, the ability to easily maneuver around obstacles, and with a trimmer cord that can be changed in seconds. This mower is perfect for any yard and can easily trim around foundations and fences with precision.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our trimmer mowers the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• Heavy-Duty Cutting Cords: Sized up to 225 mil (5.72 mm), for reliability you can count on. 175 mil (4.4 mm) cord is included.
• Engineered to Perform: A rock solid performer, backed by over 25 years of innovation, and tested for thousands of hours. Every detail is designed to deliver great reliability and performance.
• Anti-Wrap Trimmer Head: prevents tangled vegetation and provides less down time.
• QUICK-LOCK™ Trimmer Head: Trimmer cord changes take just seconds. Simply insert the cord into the unique gripping mechanism to anchor it in place.
• Oversize wheels for easy maneuverability.
• Ample 22 in (56 cm) cutting width.
• Three adjustable mowing heights between 2.0–3.25 in (5.1–8.3cm).
• Offset frame design makes easy work of trimming along foundations, fence lines, and other obstacles with precise control.
• Cast aluminum front nose plate to guard against damage.
Spec Sheet $2499.99 MSRP
The Generac PRO Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter with its powerful Generac G-force engine and steel piston compression seals provide 34 tons of force to split logs up to 30 in. in diameter and 35 in. long, year after year. The log splitter can be converted between vertical and horizontal modes in seconds and the 4-way wedge can be easily attached to create 4 logs from one split. This efficient log splitter can even be towed at speeds up to 45 mph, and the DOT tires ensure that it’ll be a smooth ride.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our log splitters the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• Simple Conversion: Switch between vertical and horizontal in only a few seconds.
• Rugged Hydraulics: The hydraulic pump generates 3,500 psi (24,132 kPa) in the cylinder (5 in [12.7cm] bore). Steel piston compression seals provide consistent power, year after year.
• Easy Towing: A 2 in (5 cm) ball hitch with safety chains comes standard, allowing for road towing at speeds up to 45 mph (72 kph). Big, 16 in (41 cm) DOT tires provide a smooth ride.
• 4-Way Wedge: An optional 4-way wedge easily attaches to the splitting ram, creating four logs out of one split.
• The horizontal-vertical log splitter has you covered for horizontal and vertical splitting jobs.
• 34 tons (29 mt) of force to split the biggest logs.
• Designed for easy conversion from horizontal to vertical, eliminating the need to lift heavy logs onto the work table.
• Simplistic operation.
• Towable with an ATV, UTV, or lawn tractor.*
• Splits logs up to 30 in (76 cm) in diameter and 25 in (63.5 cm) in length.
• Short, 16 second cycle time.
* Follow all local laws and regulations for lighting, prior to towing the unit.
Spec Sheet $5999.99 MSRP
The Generac PRO Chipper is ideal for tackling all your shredding needs, from leaves in the yard to branches in the driveway, with no force-feeding required. The Pro-Spec™ chipper knife makes quick work of yard waste and is capable of creating mulch for composting or tilling into soil. Equipped with Generac’s G-Force engine, the Generac PRO Chipper can be towed using an ATV, UTV, or riding mower* to wherever it’s needed—at speeds up to 45 mph.
*Follow all local laws and regulations for lighting prior to towing the unit.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our chipper/shredder the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• Self-Feeding Action: With a large, vertically oriented hopper and precisely-angled heavy-duty chipping knife, branches are reduced to wood chips in no time. No force feeding required!
• Oversized Hoppers: A shredder hopper opening of 20 in x 18 in (51 cm x 46 cm) is big enough to take multiple stalks up to 1.5 in (3.8 cm) thick. The chipper opening of 9 in x 13 in (23 cm x 33 cm) takes on branches up to 5 in (12.7 cm) in diameter.
• Road Towing Capable: Road towing equipment is standard, including a ball hitch, tow bar, safety chains, fenders, and DOT approved tires. Goes wherever the work is, rated at speeds up to 45 mph (72kph).
• Pro-Spec™ Chipper Knife: High-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel provides a durable, sharp edged chipper knife that quickly eats through yard waste.
• 48 free-swinging hammers chip through lighter materials, such as leaves, sticks, and other yard and garden waste—up to 1.5 in (3.8cm) thick.
• Large, vertically oriented hopper to handle large feeds.
• Creates a fine mulch perfect for composting or tilling into soil.
• Includes side chipper chute to demolish branches up to 5 in (12.7cm) in diameter.
• Towable at speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph).*
• Easily towable with an ATV, UTV, or riding mower.
• Big, pneumatic 16.5 in (42 cm) tires provide a smooth ride.
* Follow all local laws and regulations for lighting, prior to towing the unit.
Spec Sheet $1399.99 MSRP
The Generac PRO Power Grader features a powerful electric motor and precise remote control, lowering stronger-than-steel teeth at the touch of a button. The rechargeable battery—charger included—can be easily removed in the off-season, no tools necessary. And thanks to the easy hitch, maintaining smooth gravel parking lots will be a breeze.
• Powered, Cabled Remote Control: Rechargeable battery, powerful electric motor, and precise remote control raise or lower the teeth with the touch of a button.
• Tungsten Carbide Scarifying Teeth: 10 times harder than steel. Same material used on mining equipment to cut through solid rock.
• Rechargeable Battery: Easily removed without tools to bring indoors during the off-season. Charger is included.
• Easy Hitch: Comes with both a pin hitch and a ball hitch connector.
• Powered Actuator: Powerful actuator provides a 4 in (10.2 cm) stroke, raising the teeth from 4.5 in (11.4cm) above the surface, to 9/16 in (14.3 mm) below the surface. Steel box housing shields it from the elements and kicked-up debris.
• 60 in (152 cm) grading width.
• Grading depth is adjustable from the tow vehicle using the cabled remote control.
• 14 carbide-tipped grading teeth to loosen hard-packed dirt and gravel.
• Rear leveling blade spreads material evenly.
• Reversible grading board with toothed or flat edge
Spec Sheet $2659.99 MSRP
The Generac PRO Powerwagon, with an electric-start Generac G-Force engine, provides three forward speeds and one reverse, to match any walking pace. The Powerwagon has many benefits, like the disc brakes for use on sloping terrain, dumping at the push of a button, and easy maneuverability in tight spaces. These features make the Powerwagon the best choice for transporting materials when navigating narrow trails, wooded areas, and cramped doorways.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our Powerwagon the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• Powered Dumping: A steep 60° dump angle empties the bed thoroughly at the push of a button, minimizing the need for raking out materials.
• Gear-Driven Transmission: Three forward speeds and a powered reverse match any walking pace and aid maneuverability in tight spaces.
• More Maneuverable in Tight Spots: Two rear wheels rotate 360°, creating a tight turning radius, allowing the Powerwagon go through gateways and barn doors, into wooded areas, on narrow trails, and more!
• Disc Brake: A hand-actuated disc brake checks the speed of a fully loaded cargo bed when operating on slopes. Lockable brakes secure the machine in place for loading and unloading.
• 800 lbs (363 kg) capacity (8.0 ft3 [0.2 m3]).
• Three forward speeds, one reverse.
• One-piece molded bed; high-density polyethylene.
• Powered dump allows unloading with the push of a button.
• Rear caster-type wheels allow utmost maneuverability.
Spec Sheet $2599.99 MSRP
Long Description: Designed with easy operation in mind, the Generac PRO Stump Grinder with Generac G-Force engine is equipped with eight mining-grade, tungsten carbide-tipped steel teeth capable of an incredible 360 “bites” per second. Easy to use and tow, with the detachable tow bar you need only to remove the tow bar with a single pin to start working.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our stump grinders the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• A Cut Above: Spinning at almost 2,800 rpm, the eight mining-grade tungsten carbide-tipped steel teeth devour a remarkable 360 “bites” per second.
• Simple and Efficient Operation: Designed with simple operation in mind, the Generac Pro Stump Grinder quickly finishes the assigned task every time.
• Detachable Tow Bar: Makes transport simple. Hitches to any ATV, UTV, or tractor—2 in (51 mm) ball hitch or pin hitch included. Remove the tow bar with a single pin to start working.
• Carbide-tipped cutting teeth tackle any size stump.
• Detachable tow bar makes for easy towing.
• Constructed of 12 gauge steel; light weight, durable design.
• Quickly eliminate stumps, expand lawn and field areas, and remove mowing hazards.